Enjoy

Welcome to Paper Scissors Rock Stationery. We are passionate about sourcing the world’s most eclectic, funky, original and quality stationery and accoutrements to bring you a stunning array of papier goodness. We hope you fall in love with what you see.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Invite with Style


A few months ago I met Anna from Invite with Style. She is the amazing designer and owner of Invite with Style. I contacted Anna firstly to stock her delightful invitations in our store. After chatting for some time I decided that Anna was the girl for the job of designing our logo. Within a couple of days Anna had sent me not one but five different logo options, all were as lovely as the other which made it very hard to choose. The brief that I gave Anna was that it had to be stylish, fun, I loved red and orange, bids and whimsical swirls.


I was so thrilled that Anna was as enthusiastic as I was. She was fun to work with and so professional. Since designing our logo Anna has also designed some gorgeous invitations exclusively for us.So thank you Anna we love that you are a part of Paper Scissors Rock.To purchase Anna's beautiful designer stationery visit us at Paper Scissors Rock Stationery
xx Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment