Enjoy

Welcome to Paper Scissors Rock Stationery. We are passionate about sourcing the world’s most eclectic, funky, original and quality stationery and accoutrements to bring you a stunning array of papier goodness. We hope you fall in love with what you see.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

10 things you didn't know about me

Thank you to Melli from Melli's Designs for tagging me in a fun game "10 things you didn't know about me" and then I need to tag 5 other bloggers .... so here goes

  1. I was born in Newcastle but spent the majority of my childhood hopping to various different locations as my Dad was a Psychiatric Nurse.

  2. I am married to a wonderful man and we have 3 beautiful children aged 14, 9 and 3.

  3. As well as my love Paper Scissors Rock Stationery I work as a Family Lawyer on the lovely Far North Coast of NSW.

  4. I am secretly in love with Matt Damon oh and Simon Baker (I invite myself to a girlfriends house whenever he is in town just so I can maybe just maybe bump into him - haven't been so lucky!)

  5. I love weekends by the beach on Byron Bay with my family.
  6. My pet hate is dishonesty.
  7. I have never travelled overseas and don't really have a desire to.

  8. In the 80's I had BIG hair and was addicted to WHAM (yep it's true).

  9. I believe that there is some sort of being after death.

  10. I could not survive this caotic lifestyle with my supportive family and Simone.

So that's me in a nutshell ...

So tag you're it ...
Look forward to reading about these lovely ladies


xx Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, fun - a game. Thanks, Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad this got around to you too Nikki. Big hair was a prerequisite in 1980s ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, thank you for including me Nikki.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah love it especially about the Simon baker secret..me tooo his hot..thanks for sharing it was nice to learn some new things about you:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag xxx so nice to know more about you!!

    ReplyDelete