Enjoy

Welcome to Paper Scissors Rock Stationery. We are passionate about sourcing the world’s most eclectic, funky, original and quality stationery and accoutrements to bring you a stunning array of papier goodness. We hope you fall in love with what you see.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

inspirational

Okay so two posts in one day - yes unheard of from me but I just had to share this with you.
I found this blog today through an amazing amazing designer ~ Emma from Emma Kate Creative. The moment I fell upon Emma's site I fell instantly in love with her cards, her prints and her words.

Some of my favourite prints ...

Emma has created a project called "Emma Kate Heart" where for every card sold she will leave a card in a random place for an unsuspecting stranger to pick up and cherish ~ the ripple effect. To read more have a look at "The Emma Kate Heart". Kindness at its best.

After discovering Emma Kate Creations I followed a link to another blog Beautiful You by Julie Parker. Julie has created a positive and inpirational space through her blog. It has certainly brightened my day ~ I hope it brightens yours.


xx Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Love it thanks for sharing ..hugs Melli XX
    p.s i took a look at Emma's blog and i know what you mean LOVE IT XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gesture! And amazing cards - love the font!

    Check out http://www.operationnice.com/ for something similar.

    Vari @ Buttercup Ink xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quotes! But the first design is my favourite. So liberating just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete